Cara Memasak untuk Liburan Akhir Pekan
-
Memasak jadi pilihan sempurna buat menghabiskan ketika beserta famili atau
orang terkasih pada akhir pekan. Walau membutuhkan keahlian, memasak
sebenarnya ...
Your Chair
-
Are you watching the new television show called SWAT? One of the
characters, Deacon, told one of their newer team members that in order to
do a stressful ...
Halloween 2013
-
Halloween was a fun filled day of school parties, trick-or-treating, and
pizza. Not to mention a night of fun with our neighborhood buddies.
My little F...
The Count Is On
-
The girls have been asking for a long time how much longer till they get to
meet their new baby brother. I know this has seemed like forever to them,
ecspe...
-
Carrie is so happy to be completely finished with all treatment! Such a
great time to be finishing up, moving right into the holidays for some
great family...
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
-
I think people expect freelance “day in the life” posts to reveal some
secret, glamorous system. Mine’s honestly a lot more… normal than that.
Coffee, a ju...
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
-
Father’s Day projects are extra special when they capture a child’s sweet
perspective, and this printable does exactly that. A Father’s Day interview
pri...
Love God. Serve others. Tacos.
-
(Chalk art by the amazing @shopkindylparis)
If you come visit our church chances are we will invite you over for
tacos. It has become sort of our thing....
Park City Utah
-
When we first had babies, one of my dreams was that when they each turned
13 - I wanted to take them on a special trip - just them and Scott and I.
I wa...
Kellogg's Cereal in a Cup- a Busy Mom's Dream!
-
As a working Mom with 7-year-old quadruplets, I am constantly looking for
ways to make life easier! (As you can imagine!)
Most mornings, the Stee...
2 comments:
You are amazing with the camera and the editing. Of course it makes it easy when you have adorable children! :)
kennedie? sassy? never. LOL
luv yall!
Post a Comment